April 13, 2014

Drawspace lesson R02: Exploring Oil painting brushes.

Long time ago I did some oil painting. I both cases the situation was as such: take a brush, put some oil on and do what we tell you to. My first teacher did some explanations about brushes, but nothing I could remember now. My second one - well, taking into consideration that it was in a class, I don't know how much really was she able to explain.

So on one hand I'm pretty happy with this lesson. On the other hand - oil painting is not part of the plan at this moment. So I guess, I'll just remember that this lesson exists and get back to it when it's relevant.
Here's my one and only painting that I did on my own without any help from anyone. I love it.

This is a very old photo, and you can see my shadow on the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment