July 12, 2014

Drawing tomatoes

As you know, I've been wondering for a while what to do next. One of the things I thought of was to join flashmobs of a blogger I usually read. But since this project is on a summer vacation now, there are no weekly tasks at the moment. I thought I might use a list of previous tasks but somehow it didn't work for me. So at this point I decided to draw things I have at home and I started with food. Fresh food is always available and since I want in the near future to illustrate some of my favorite recipes I think it would be a great opportunity to start doing just that.

My first object are Tomatoes. I don't really like to eat them but I think that when they are still connected to their branch they make a great drawing subject.

Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment