September 01, 2014

Developing Creativity: how present the color wheel in a creative way.

All those who deal with colors know what a color wheel look like. Usually, like this.

Now several days ago I found this image on Pinterest which led me to this blog.
It is about teaching art to kids and there are some really nice things about it.

So the post I came upon was about creating a different kind of color wheel. Just to do it differently from the one everyone is used to.

So I decided to give it a try as a creativity exercise of this month.
This is a classic color wheel.


At this point I felt like I was simply coloring with really expensive pencils. But I guess that this is the very experience that will help me to understand the color theory a bit better than before.

These are some ideas I came up with.

For some reason snails started to fascinate me, so I included a snail in this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment